Who we are
The Foreign Trade Association is Europe's premier association for trade policy and global supply chains. It brings together over 1000 retailers, importers, brand companies, and national associations to improve the political and legal framework for trade. By working together and taking a common approach, our members can have a greater impact than acting alone.
What we do
- We promote the international trade interests of European and international retailers and importers and influence.
- We influence the political and legislative process at the earliest stage.
- We maintain a unique platform to share ideas, best practices anddefine common policy and lobbying strategies.
- We provide the latest insights to our members.
- We provide business-driven initiatives to support companies improving working conditions (BSCI) and environmental production conditions (BEPI) in the international supply chain.