Who we are
The Foreign Trade Association (FTA) is the leading business association of European and International commerce that promotes the values of free trade. We bring together over 1400 retailers, importers, brands and national associations to improve the political and legal framework for trade in a sustainable way.
What we do
- We promote the international trade interests of European and international retailers and importers and influence.
- We influence the political and legislative process at the earliest stage.
- We maintain a unique platform to share ideas, best practices anddefine common policy and lobbying strategies.
- We provide the latest insights to our members.
- We provide business-driven initiatives to support companies improving working conditions (BSCI) and environmental production conditions (BEPI) in the international supply chain.